Our family started in the insulation business in 1951 when Elwell Perry Sr. founded Insulation Inc.; a company specializing in re-insulating homes with fireproof mineral wool. Also known as "rockwool," this product is made from recycled steel slag, and is the only fireproof non-moisture absorbing, heavy density loose fill insulation. We use a variant of it today made by Amerrock and it continues to be the best choice for new and existing homes.
Mr. Perry managed the company for thirty-five years, always striving to perform high quality services that achieved the maximum results for his customers at a fair price. Since his retirement in 1987, Elwell Perry Jr. has been providing the same level of quality and value for which the company has come to be known. In the spring of 2010, JM of New Bedford welcomed Matthew Perry, the third generation. Over the years, our services have expanded to include residential and commercial roofing, new home insulation, and most recently air sealing and energy audits, all with the same quality, care and expertise.
Let us put our 60 years of experience to work for you.
Thank you for visiting,
Elwell Perry Jr.
- Workers Compensation
- General Liability
- Massachusetts certified home improvement contractor (HIC)
- BPI Certified in Building Analyst
- BPI Certified in Home Envelope
- Nstar & National Grid Certified Contractor
- EPA Lead-Safe Certified Firm
- EPA Lead-Safe Certified Contractor
- Licensed Construction Supervisor
- Acushnet, Attleborro, Berkley, Dartmouth, Dighton, Easton, Fairhaven, Fall River, Freetown, Mansfield, New Bedford, Norton, Raynham, Rehoboth, Seekonk, Somerset, Swansea, Taunton, Westport, Abington, Bridgewater, Brockton, Carver, Duxbury, East Bridgewater, Whitman, Kingston, Lakeville, Marion, Marshfield, Mattapoisett, Middleborough, Hanson, Pembroke, Plymouth, Plympton, Rochester, Wareham, West Bridgewater, Bourne, Wareham, Sandwich, Falmouth, Mashpee, Barnstable.
- Also parts of Rhode Island, Boston and Cape Cod