Blown In Rockwool Insulation
Rockwool insulation is a GREEN product designed to be blown into celings and walls of new and existing homes.
- Higher R-value: R-16 in 4 inch stud space R-38 in attic (9-10 inches)
- Guaranteed against defect or settling for the life of the building
Fireproof: Non combustible, made at 3,000 degrees Fahrenheit
- Non-hydroscopic: will not absorb moisture
Will not support fungus growth: Passed ASTM E 1338 Fungus resistant test
- Will not house insects or varmints: Inedible and abrasive qualities deter unwelcome guests
- Superior sound reduction: Higher density insulation provides the best noise reduction
JM of New Bedord Co. has been insulating thousands of houses since 1951 and those that just insulated their attics saved on average 30%
Side wall insulation is not only good for reducing your energy bills, but it will also make you more comfortable in your home.
Basement / Crawl Space
Basement ceiling insulation is important to keep cold air out and floors warm on first floor. Many drafts enter a home through its basement.
Massachusetts Certified Home Improvement Contractor (HIC) | Licensed | Construction Supervisor (Unrestricted) | BPI Certified | Nstar & National | Grid Certified Contractor through Masssave | EPA Lead-Safe Certified Firm | EPA Lead-Safe Certified Contractor
We provide FREE estimates and no project is too small.
423 Coggeshall St. New Bedford, MA
Serving Southeastern, MA, Greater Boston & Cape Cod